Sunday, November 22, 2009

When Silence Speaks


There are days when I miss blogging so much that I respect my need for silence, so I can come back because I truly and really want to. The blogosphere has its allure and there is no denying this. Here I am, again, afterall, with smiles again and again to my wonderful readers :-)

This Lebanon has an equal amount of allure in it, something like a mist of flower petals blowing over a dry and ordinary desert. In the stroll of routine work-filled days, something colorful occurs.

I’ll post it up when it happens.


Q

:-)




.

3 comments:

Nurul Farhana said...

yes, there's something about blogsphere that makes you come back and continue blogging.

i'll wait for another colourful entry from you :)

Tauqeer said...

Eid Mubarak to you in advance!

questfortherightone.blogspot.com said...

Jazak Allah khayran, Tauqeer! Eid Mubarak to you too...