Friday, July 24, 2009

This is Loco .... :-)


wut duh? :-)

You know when you’re working on your computer and suddenly a thought comes to your mind?

A thought that has been occupying you all week or something? Well …when this happened to me the other day, I opened a new window, went to my inbox and tossed over an email to my sister who lives on the other side of the world.

A total random one line email. Our previous emails had nothing to do with this line or topic or idea or nothing, so she had no possible clues to work with :-)

I write: “hey, my mind is heavy. I can’t stop thinking.”

10 minutes later she emails back. “ I know exactly what you’re thinking about. It’s …” And she says EXACTLY what was on my mind!

huuuuuuuuuuuuh!!??

It’s like you're in a conversation with someone, about something completely off, like farming, and suddenly that person looks you in the eye and tells you your deepest secret! hahahaha lol!! :-) --- so so so so so so sooooooooooooo random!

Like????? :-)

But you know what, it’s cool… :-) I like how my sister rolls ;-P



.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww. Send my salaams to your sister :)

Hijabis On Ranting Tour. said...

lool aww wt a cool sister
haha
everyone is havin a randomsummer/heat related over thinkin or underthinkin problem lately lol
salaamz
naz