Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bismillah ... to the Road of Recovery


Looks like my girl Yin-Yang is recovering from the suitor-gone-wrong situation. It's incredible how vulnerable a woman can get when she ... well, falls in love for marriage, and marriage doesn't happen. I don't know about you guys, but I find that looking at this makes me more guarded -- I keep my heart really protected and I don't open up easy anymore. Ah well. SubhanAllah: may Allah(swt) ease the difficult ...

So, she wrote a poem too:




I never saw a moon so bright, reflecting my heart on the listless waters,
Rustling leaves echo my stirring heart, whispering winds brush my lonely soul.

I vie in this world, yet long for eternity.
I smile to them, yet cry to myself.

Will the lifeless gates unlock once again?
To a garden grown so wild,
To a dweller with open arms.

-Yin-Yang

No comments: